FOR AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND CONSUMERS AS OF 15 SEPTEMBER 2020
Fitted Car Window Shades
Innovation Collective Pty Ltd – 1-year fabric warranty
Who is giving the warranty?
This warranty is given by Innovation Collective Pty Ltd (ACN 619313898) (Innovation Collective) of 99 Derby Street, Silverwater, NSW, 2128, Australia; Email: email@example.com
If, as a direct result of ultraviolet exposure, the fabric of this product cracks, splits or tears (defects) within 1 year after the date on which the product is purchased by you, Innovation Collective will, at its discretion, replace the fabric (but not any other component of the product) free of charge, or refund the cost of such replacement.
For product purchased in Australia only
The benefits to you given by this warranty are in addition to the rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods the subject of this warranty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How to make claim
To make a claim you need to contact Innovation Collective by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to provide proof of purchase when making claim.
Innovation Collective may also require you to return the product to it. You must bear the cost of claiming the warranty. If the product needs to be returned to Innovation Collective you must pay for the cost of delivery.
The replacement product or repaired product will be made available for your collection at an address nominated by Innovation Collective or you may opt to have it shipped to you. You will also need to bear the cost of shipping to you. A shipping charge will be provided at your request.
Exclusion This warranty does not apply in any of the following circumstances:
● The defect is caused by any improper use of the product or its use for a purpose other than that which the product was designed or intended;
● If the defect occurs wholly or partly as a result of any act of omission of a person other than Innovation Collective;
● If the product has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident or abuse;
● If the product is altered or modified in any way unless the modification has been approved in writing by Innovation Collective;
● The product is erected, installed or used contrary to, or in a manner inconsistent with, the instructions or warnings furnished by Innovation Collective;
● If the product is used for any purpose other than for a vehicle application.
This warranty does not cover:
● Colour fading of the product (even if due to exposure of the product to ultraviolet rays) or deterioration in the chemical composition of the fabric due to exposure to ultraviolet rays; or
● Any damage to the product caused or contributed to by exposing the product to chemicals (including chlorine), placing the product near an open flame (including flames from a barbecue) or any other human-made heat source, tensioning the product beyond its tear and tensile capabilities or mechanical friction