Your Land Rover passengers deserve to ride in comfort with car shades that filter harmful sun rays. When travelling, we are not able to move away from the sun, and this can lead to skin damage and overheating. Snap shades are designed to protect your passengers.
Snap shades are designed to protect your passengers, both kids and adults, from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Our shades block 84.6% of UVA and UVB rays, which helps prevent melanoma and other signs of skin damage, such as wrinkles.
- Car shades decrease the car’s internal temperature, creating a comfortable ride. Snap shades allow passengers to open their window and enjoy a breeze while benefiting from sun protection.
- Snap shades do not block the driver’s vision but do increase privacy by preventing outsiders from seeing your car’s interior.
Snap shades are designed for your Land Rover model.
- Our products are a perfect fit for your model’s window. They are aesthetically pleasing, without unsightly fabric overhangs or suction cups. Snap shades remain in place when you roll down windows, so that you can enjoy the breeze and sun protection benefits at the same time.
- Snap shades are made from high-quality fabric that is not prone to stretching or flapping and will not fade with sun exposure. The metal frame is shaped to your vehicle’s window and connects with magnets that are strong enough to resist wind as your vehicle moves.
- Our car shades not only protect your passengers from sun and heat exposure, but from bugs and insects. The shade is mounted to the interior of your car’s window and remains in place when the window is open, acting as a barrier for bugs and other insects. Snap shades are easy to install and increase the comfort of your vehicle.
As new parents, we wanted to protect our baby from harmful UVA and UBV rays but could not find the right solution. We designed a solution that is customised to your vehicle. We understand how critical sun protection is for you and your kids, so we process every order quickly and efficiently. Contact us to learn more.