- These are aftermarket items, not genuine original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products.
- They are produced from original templates but with changes made as required to improve the design, manufacturing efficiency, and fitment. Accordingly, these items may not be identical to the OEM but will be tailored to suit each model of vehicle.
- The Customer acknowledges that they have read and understood the product and its limitations. Innovation Collective Pty Ltd can not be held liable for any damages caused from the use of any products.
- Photos of the items shown in the product description are for illustration purposes only, and the actual shades may differ from what is displayed.
- If a colour chart is viewed via computer, please be aware that colour may vary between machines and this should only be used as a guide for selection. Snap Shades takes no responsibility for discrepancies between the colour chart when viewed on screen and the actual colour of the shades.
- Payments are to be made in full at the time of ordering in the currency of which the order is being delivered to. The price displayed upon checkout is the final price charged for the product and shipping. We do not provide price adjustments. The Customer is liable for any currency conversion fees/credit card fees that may be applicable.
- The Customer is liable for any duties/taxes/fees payable in the receiving country. Please contact your local customs office for more information. If an item is returned to us due to refusal of the purchaser to pay their local custom duties/taxes/fees, the order will be refunded once it is received back, less the shipping costs for parcel to be returned to us.
- No orders will be processed until full payment has been received unless an account agreement has been negotiated before ordering.
- Delivery times vary. Delivery is through registered postal service and signature is required on delivery. Tracking information is provided and also available upon request. Snap Shades takes no responsibility for slow or late delivery of items by the postal service. Investigations into lost items will not be lodged until two weeks from the date of dispatch.
- The shades come with a 12-month ‘Manufacturer Warranty’, as stated in the description of each product. Any warranty claim will be direct to the manufacturer. The warranty is only for reasonable domestic use only; it does not cover the use of the shades in a commercial vehicle.
- Warranty claims are approved or denied at the discretion of Innovation Collective Pty Ltd and are final and any warranty claim must be accompanied by the receipt. The Customer is responsible for postage costs for Warranty claims.
- The Customer agrees that they have read and understood our Return Policy and Shipping Policy.
Digital Gift Card Product Terms and Conditions
Current, as of 18 February 2020
1.For these terms and conditions, “You” refers to the purchaser and/ or recipient and user of the Digital Gift Card, being a gift card that is in a digital form and available on the Snap Shades website.
2.Digital Gift Cards are issued by Innovation Collective Pty Ltd ABN 45 619 313 898.
3.Snap Shades is the distributor and promoter of Your Digital Gift Card. Snap Shades is also responsible for providing certain cardholder services to You, including giving you Your Digital Gift Card and assisting You with any enquiries. You may have regarding the use of a Digital Gift Card.
4.A separate contract is created between You, Innovation Collective Pty Ltd and Snap Shades on these terms and conditions for each Digital Gift Card you hold.
5.Purchasing or using a Digital Gift Card means that you accept these terms and conditions. If you let another person use your Digital Gift Card, you must tell them that the use of the Digital Gift Card is subject to these terms and conditions.
Using a Digital Gift Card
1.Digital Gift Cards are redeemable at the online website https://snapshades.com.au
Issuing, activating and using a Digital Gift Card
1.When making a payment using your Digital Gift Card, you may be required to enter your gift card code into the merchant’s checkout fields. The ‘Credit’ option will automatically apply to all transactions which may result in a surcharge by the merchant.
2.All transactions conducted in a foreign currency will be converted into Australian dollars. Transactions will either be converted directly into Australian dollars or will be first converted from the currency in which the transaction was made into US dollars and then converted to Australian dollars.
3.A currency conversion fee of 3.5% is payable and deducted from the Digital Gift Card available balance when you make a transaction on Your Digital Gift Card in a currency other than Australian dollars. A currency conversion fee may also be payable if You make a transaction on Your Digital Gift Card in any currency (including Australian dollars) that is processed by a card scheme or financial institution or billed by the merchant outside of Australia. You should check where the processor is located before completing a transaction as it may not always be clear, particularly when purchasing online, that the merchant, financial institution or card scheme processing is located outside of Australia.
4.The Digital Gift Card is not a cash substitute. You have no rights to, and You agree that You will not attempt to:
a) redeem a Digital Gift Card for cash, reload it, return it for a refund or have balances of multiple Digital Gift Cards consolidated to a new Digital Gift Card; or
b) use a Digital Gift Card for cash equivalent transactions (such as bill payments, purchase of financial products or foreign currency or gambling transactions).
5.If You breach subclause 126.96.36.199, You agree that, in addition to other available remedies, Snap Shades or Innovation Collective Pty Ltd may cancel a Digital Gift Card or block a transaction.
1.Digital Gift Cards are valid for a period of three (3) years from the date of issue, being the date of the e-mail containing the Digital Gift Card is delivered and will expire on the date indicated on the face of the Digital Gift Card as shown in Your Snap Shades Website.
2.After the Digital Gift Card has expired, it is no longer valid, and all transactions will be declined. You agree that You have no right to receive a refund of any unused value remaining and that unused value will become Snap Shades’s property immediately following the expiry date unless Snap Shades elects otherwise.
1.Digital Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit cards, debit cards, or securities. Digital Gift Cards are single load cards, and refunds onto the same Digital Gift Card cannot be completed.
2.Snap Shades is not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for the purpose of any goods or services purchased with a Digital Gift Card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with a Digital Gift Card, including any mistaken transactions, must be resolved with the retailer where the original transaction was completed.
3.Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, Snap Shades’s liability in all circumstances is limited to replacing Digital Gift Cards.
- Snap Shades may cancel any Digital Gift Card, or the Digital Gift Card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, Snap Shades will either provide a refund or a replacement physical gift card of equivalent value or provide the unused value to you in another way. However, unused value need not be provided to You where Snap Shades or Innovation Collective Pty Ltd reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a Digital Gift Card.
- Enquiries and complaints
1.If you have a query or complaint about the Digital Gift Card, please contact Snap Shades by e-mailing email@example.com or calling +61 2 9538 4633 (AEST).
1.If you provide personal information to Innovation Collective Pty Ltd, you consent to Innovation Collective Pty Ltd disclosing your personal information to Snap Shades and other third parties that: (a) facilitate transaction investigation and assist with identification of suspicious or fraudulent transactions; (b) are our outsourced service providers (for example, data switches); (c) are regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts; and (d) are participants in the payment system and other financial institutions for the purpose of resolving disputes, errors or other matters arising from your use of your Digital Gift Card.
2.You acknowledge and agree that Snap Shades uses your personal information to manage your use of the Mobile Wallets Providers, present you with updates and to display targeted offers and advertising from time to time.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
1.The information in these Terms and Conditions is current as at the date stated at the beginning of this document. We may change, add to or delete the terms and conditions in these Terms and Conditions at any time.
2.If we make any such change, we’ll publish it at https://snapshades.com.au/terms_conditions/ no later than the date when the changes take effect unless a relevant law requires more advance notice to be provided to you.
3.Apple and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Gift Cards Online Purchase Terms and Conditions
Current as at 18 February, 2020
By placing an order for purchase of Physical or Digital Gift Cards via this website (“Order”), you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
A reference to a:
- Physical Gift Card means a Snap Shades-branded gift card that is in a plastic, hardcopy form;
- Digital Gift Card means a Snap Shades-branded gift card that is available through the Snap Shades Website and used through a mobile wallet provider on a compatible mobile device; and
- Gift Card means either a Physical Gift Card, Digital Gift Card or both, as relevant to the context.
Gift Cards General
- Physical Gift Cards are subject to the Gift Card Use Terms and Conditions, which are available on our website and at Concierge Desks in Snap Shades warehouse in Australia, owned and operated by Innovation Collective Pty Ltd.
- Digital Gift Cards are subject to the Digital Gift Card Terms and Conditions, which are available in the Snap Shades website, and are issued by Innovation Collective Pty Ltd Ltd at the request of Snap Shades.
- Your Gift Card will expire 3 years from the date of issue as indicated on the back of your Physical Gift Card or, in the case of a Digital Gift Card, as indicated in the Snap Shades website. You agree that You have no right to receive a refund of any unused value remaining on a Gift Card and that unused value will become Snap Shades’s property immediately following the expiry date unless Snap Shades elects otherwise.
- Once accepted, each Order represents a separate Agreement incorporating the terms of that Order, including these terms and conditions and either the Gift Card Use Terms and Conditions or Digital Gift Card Terms and Conditions, as applicable. In the event that there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Gift Card Use Terms and Conditions or Digital Gift Card Terms and Conditions, either the Gift Card Use Terms and Conditions or Digital Gift Card Terms and Conditions, as relevant to your Gift Card, will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the website. Your Order will be submitted when you complete your payment details and indicate your acceptance by activating the “Pay Now” button. Orders will be deemed to have been received and accepted by us at the time we send an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- Physical Gift Cards purchased online are delivered dormant and will require you to perform a security confirmation using a unique code to enable the card for use. This unique code is sent at the time of dispatch to the recipient’s e-mail address and / or mobile number provided by you. Refer to our FAQs for more information on how to complete the security confirmation.
- Digital Gift Cards purchased online are delivered via e-mail directly to the nominated recipient and will require provisioning through the Snap Shades website in order to add to the Apple or Google wallet. A recipient e-mail must be provided at the time of ordering and a delivery date selected to enable the delivery of a Digital Gift Card. In order to redeem a Digital Gift Card, the recipient must first agree to the Snap Shades Website Terms and Conditions which include the Terms and Conditions for Snap Shades Digital Gift Cards and are available in the Snap Shades Website. Refer to our FAQs for more information on how to provision a Snap Shades Digital Gift Card.
- You may place an Order for up to 20 Physical Gift Cards in one Order, with a total value not exceeding $4,000 (excluding service fees). A minimum value of $10 and a maximum of $200 can be loaded on each Gift Card.
- You may place an Order for up 20 Digital Gift Cards in one Order, with a total value not exceeding $4,000 (excluding service fees). A minimum value of $10 and a maximum of $200 can be loaded on each Gift Card.
- We may change the minimum and maximum amounts that can be loaded onto a Gift Card from time to time at our sole discretion. To purchase more than the permitted number of Gift Cards or to make an Order for an amount exceeding the permitted value, go to our Corporate Gift Card site.
- We reserve the right to not accept Orders, including those for commercial quantities of Gift Cards. If we are unable to supply your total Order, we will endeavour to contact you to discuss whether you wish to proceed with the part of the Order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Order at any time, without notice, for any reason.
- If you wish to cancel an Order, you must immediately notify our Customer Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the order number. Orders that have already been processed cannot be cancelled. Where possible, we will endeavour to process cancellation requests and provide you with a refund, but we will not be liable, to the extent permitted by law, for any failure to do so.
- You acknowledge that the internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, insecure marketplace. At times the website may not be available; Digital Gift Cards may fail to be delivered within advised or expected timeframes; or Orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances we accept no responsibility to the maximum extent permitted by law. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted, or a person on your behalf transmits, to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and we are not responsible while such information is in transit. The Australian Government has published additional information here about protecting yourself in online transactions (that website is not operated by us).
Using a Gift Card
- In order to use a Physical Gift Card, refer to our FAQs for further information.
- In order to activate and use a Digital Gift Card, the recipient will need to:
a) have a device which supports Apple Pay or Google Pay; and
b) be in Australia with location services enabled on their mobile device; and
c) download the Snap Shades Website, create a membership and accept the terms and conditions of the Snap Shades Website; and
Video and photo messaging content
- You agree that you are fully responsible for any messages, recordings, music, sound and images or other content (Content) you submit to us in connection with our Gift Cards. We are not liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. We may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. You warrant and agree that:
a) you will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that we may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for persons under the age of 16, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b) you will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in your Content;
c) you will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, its uses and terms;
d) your Content does not contain viruses and will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
e) you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms, you agree to indemnify us for any breach of clauses 17-18 and further acknowledge and agree that you have no rights, title or interest in our name, trademarks or logos.
- Payment for Orders is to be made by a valid credit card. In addition to these methods, if you are a corporate customer using our Corporate Gift Card site or Corporate Portal, you may also pay using a direct deposit.
- Where you have elected to pay for your Order using a credit card, we will process payment for your Order once you click on “Pay Now”, plus any delivery charges, and service fees as itemised on the final screen which indicates your acceptance of this contract (Total Amount) using your nominated credit card via a secure payment gateway. You authorise us or our third party provider to debit the Total Amount from your nominated credit card. If your nominated credit card is declined by your financial institution, we will not be required to fulfil the Order, and may contact you to make alternative payment and delivery arrangements. In the case of a Digital Gift Card, Innovation Collective Pty Ltd as the issuer of the Digital Gift Card is not responsible for your funds until the recipient is sent an e-mail from Snap Shades with a link to a Digital Gift Card.
- We may decide at any time not to accept payment from you for any reason. If we decline to accept payment, we will not process the Order and may not contact you to inform you that your Order will not be processed. We will not process any Order until the payment has been received and will not be liable for any delay from banking delays or misdirected payments.
Delivery, risk & title
- Physical Gift Cards are only available for delivery within Australia. All Orders are delivered via Australia Post, Toll DX or Toll Priority to a nominated residential or business address. Gift Cards cannot be delivered to a P.O Box or Locked Bag address. Australia Post, Toll DX and Toll Priority are sub-contracted to us for carrying out delivery of Gift Cards ordered online. Any issues regarding delivery of Gift Cards should be referred to our Customer Support team by e-mailing email@example.com.
- We will endeavour to deliver your Physical Gift Card within the recommended time frame outlined on the website during the ordering process. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee on time delivery and delays may occur.
- Digital Gift Cards are available for delivery to any valid e-mail address. Any issues regarding delivery of Digital Gift Cards should be referred as soon as possible to our Customer Support team by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will endeavour to deliver your Digital Gift Card on your nominated date, however all Orders are subject to security checks and funds being received in full. You acknowledge that this process may take up to 2 business days and delay delivery.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery or for any lost or misdirected Gift Cards, including any Gift Cards lost or misdirected in the mail or electronically or where the incorrect delivery address or e-mail address is provided at the time of purchase.
- Subject to payment, property and risk in the Gift Card passes to you upon dispatch of the Gift Card to your nominated delivery address or e-mail account.
- You acknowledge and agree that by providing us with any personal or proprietary user information through the website or by any other means, you consent to the transmission of such personal or proprietary user information to us and relevant third parties, as necessary, for processing and activating your Order.
Additional information – Digital Gift Card orders only
- You acknowledge and agree that the use of a Digital Gift Card remains subject to any terms and conditions of Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- You agree that:
a) Snap Shades and Innovation Collective Pty Ltd may exchange information with Apple related to the set up and use of Apple Pay and a Digital Gift Card. By using Apple Pay, You agree that:
- Apple can provide Snap Shades and Innovation Collective Pty Ltd with information, such as the recipient’s Apple device details, for purposes including providing customer support, detecting and managing fraud, and to comply with applicable law and regulations; and
- You must agree to Apple Pay terms and conditions in order to register Your Digital Gift Card and use it with Apple Pay.
- We may exchange information with Google and service providers related to the set up and use of Google Pay and a Digital Gift Card. By using Google Pay, You agree that:
a) Google can provide Snap Shades and Innovation Collective Pty Ltd with information, such as the recipient’s Android device details, for purposes including providing customer support, detecting and managing fraud, and to comply with applicable law and regulations; and
- Snap Shades may collect, and provide to Google, aggregated and anonymised reports regarding Google Pay for the purpose of improving Snap Shades’s services.
- You must agree to Google Pay terms and conditions in order to register a Digital Gift Card and use it with Google Pay.
- Apple Pay or Google Pay may change, discontinue or suspend any or all functionality of its payment platform. Neither Innovation Collective Pty Ltd or Snap Shades are responsible or liable for such service disruptions or terminations as they relate to the receipt, activation and use of a Digital Gift Card.
Additional information – corporate orders only
- If you are ordering more than 20 Gift Cards or placing an Order with a total value exceeding $4,000 (excluding service fees) or are purchasing on behalf of a registered Australian company, you may make an order using our Corporate Gift Card site or as a registered corporate customer within our Corporate Portal, where a minimum value of $10 and a maximum of $500 can be loaded on each Gift Card.
- When you use the Corporate Portal, your login details are our way of identifying a user and providing access to our Corporate Gift Card Service. You acknowledge that we may allow access to the services offered on this Corporate Portal to anyone who enters the Corporate Portal and uses your login details consisting of a valid and active username and password. You are responsible for the use of this Corporate Portal and service including anyone who uses it in connection with your corporate account and your login details.
- You indemnify us in respect of all use by you of our Corporate Gift Card site or Corporate Portal, with your consent or in connection with your Corporate Orders, except to the extent that we have expressly authorised that use. You and your organisation are solely responsible for any loss caused by use of your login details by you or any other person, including any use not approved or contemplated by you. You will not change, hack into or otherwise interfere with the operation of this website, including the Corporate Gift Card site and the Corporate Portal, or any information contained within it. You must notify us immediately by e-mailing our Customer Support team at email@example.com if you know of or suspect any unauthorised use of the Corporate Portal, including unauthorised access utilising your login details.
- You must use a valid e-mail address and Australian Business Number. One valid address per customer is permitted.
- You can cancel your corporate account or update your company information by contacting our Customer Support team by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Corporate customer, you can choose how you would like to receive marketing communications, including direct marketing, if at all. Please be aware that if you choose not to receive such communications, certain offers attached to the products or services you have chosen may be affected. We will still communicate with you in connection with servicing your account, fulfilling your requests, or administering any promotion or any program. If you do not wish to receive marketing please contact us via the Contact Us section of the Corporate Portal, or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Gift Card Product Terms and Conditions
Current as at 18 February 2020
If you purchased a Snap Shades Gift Card, or received a Snap Shades Gift Card purchased, before 31 March 2018, it will be valid for one year only and will expire one year after the date of issue as indicated on the back of the card.
If you purchased a Snap Shades Gift Card, or received a Snap Shades Gift Card purchased, on or after 31 March 2018, it will be valid for three years and will expire three years after the date of issue as indicated on the back of the card.
These conditions apply to use of the following products (each a gift card):
- Snap Shades Gift Cards issued by Snap Shades Gift Cards Pty Limited ACN 113 171 663 as Trustee of the Scentre Gift Card Trust;
- Snap Shades XS Gift Cards issued by Snap Shades Gift Cards Pty Limited ACN 113 171 663 as Trustee of the Scentre Gift Card Trust; and
- Snap Shades Gift Cards issued by Snap Shades Gift Cards No 2 Pty Limited ACN 130 151 861.
References to “we, us, our” in these terms and conditions are to either Snap Shades Gift Cards Pty Limited as Trustee of the Scentre Gift Card Trust or to Snap Shades Gift Cards No 2 Pty Limited, as indicated on the gift card you hold. A separate contract is created between you and the applicable issuing entity on these terms and conditions for each gift card you hold. We may, in our complete discretion, refuse to sell gift cards to any person at any time for any reason. Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. NSW law applies to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW. A service fee is payable on the issue of a gift card.
- Snap Shades Gift Cards are redeemable at participating retailers in Australia with eftpos facilities (some retailers may not accept Snap Shades Gift Cards). A list of participating retailers located in Snap Shades store is available at www.snapshades.com
- Gift cards purchased at a Concierge Desk in a Snap Shades store will be activated within 48 hours of purchase or, if you have a gift card which was purchased online, it will be activated following security confirmation. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be used for cash equivalent transactions (such as bill payments, purchase of financial products or foreign currency, or gambling transactions), reloaded, returned for a refund or have their balances consolidated to a new gift card. We may in our sole discretion elect to cancel a gift card or block such a transaction if you attempt to do so. Gift cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- Keep your gift card secure and treat it as you would treat cash, as anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 02 9538 4633 (during Sydney business hours). We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
- We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and expiry date. Apply at the Concierge Desk at any Snap Shades in Australia or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You must present the original receipt and reference number (located on the back of the gift card). Make a record of the reference number and keep this separate from your receipt. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the gift card must be resolved with the supplier. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact the store where the mistake was made.
- Our contact channels are calls to 02 9538 4633 (during Sydney business hours), www.snapshades.com or the Concierge Desk in any Snap Shades store in Australia.
- We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by updating the Terms & Conditions available at www.snapshades.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our contact channels.
IMPORTANT – EXPIRY DATE: THIS CARD WILL EXPIRE THREE YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF ISSUE – SOME RETAILERS MAY NOT ACCEPT SNAP SHADES GIFT CARDS.
After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined. Unused value may not be refunded and may become our property.